Registration fees for webinars are $175/member and $300/non-member
unless otherwise noted in event description.
Slamming the Brakes on Turnover
9:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Wes Pruett, Owner, HR Advisors, LLC
Wes Pruett works with small and mid-size companies who want to align their business and employees to create successful outcomes and excellent work environments. He supports companies with a wide variety of HR issues, including performance management, handbook and policy development, and compliance.
Wes also coaches leaders and frequently uses the DiSC profile system to facilitate leadership and employee training related to communication, teamwork and other workplace challenges.
The speaker has no real or perceived conflicts of interest that relate to this presentation.
At the conclusion of this session, participants will be able to:
1. Discuss why turnover matters.
2. Identify your environment and vulnerabilities.
3. Explain how onboarding increases productivity, engagement and retention.
4. List the 4 C’s of best practice onboarding.
5. Describe the power of performance management to clarify expectations and motivate employees.
6. Define the key components of being a good coach and mentor.