Registration fees for webinars are $175/member and $300/non-member
unless otherwise noted in event description.
Hospital Hazmat/Decon Training - WILLISTON
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
The ND Hospital Association is teaming up with Heartland Consulting Group, LLC to provide Hospital Hazmat/Decon training in four locations across the state for North Dakota hospitals. This training session meets the requirements for OSHA Hospital First Receiver Course and is applicable for both initial and refresher participants. Participants will receive a certificate upon completion.
- No fee for the training
- Provided through a grant with the North Dakota Department of Health, Emergency Preparedness and Response Division
- Health breaks and lunch will be provided
- All course materials will be provided
- 9:00am – 5:00pm central time at each location
Dates and Locations:
- January 24 – CHI St. Alexius, Bismarck
- February 7 – Altru Health System, Grand Forks
- March 7 – CHI Mercy Health, Valley City
- March 12 – CHI St. Alexius, Williston
To register, please click on the following link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WQQD3LJ