Registration fees for webinars are $175/member and $300/non-member unless otherwise noted in an event description.
NDHA is an approved provider of continuing education by the North Dakota Board of Examiners for Nursing Home Administrators.
Digital and Disruptive Strategies in Healthcare
12:00 PM - 1:15 PM
The COVID-19 crisis has dramatically accelerated the already powerful shift toward new business models driven by big-tech companies and radically changing consumer habits. While traditional in-person business have been decimated, ecommerce market penetration grew 69%. And although virtual healthcare innovation also has accelerated during COVID, the broader business model changes will drive even more radical changes in healthcare.
This webinar will describe the momentum for both health systems and new competitors to develop:
• A broad digital platform for healthcare
• An ecosystem of interrelated products and services
• Subscription offerings
• Advanced digital health, including care in the home, connected and cognitive devices, and artificial intelligence that enhances diagnosis, improves predictive interventions, and optimizes clinical productivity
After attending this webinar, participants will be able to:
• Identify three key components of disruptive business models
• Define how new business models are entering healthcare
• List key decisions for health systems in developing digital strategies! More information available here
Rob Fromberg, Chief Communications Officer of consulting firm Kaufman Hall
With more than 30 years of healthcare experience, Rob Fromberg is Chief Communications Officer and leader of Kaufman Hall’s Thought Leadership group. He specializes in health system change and industry disruption, and he writes, speaks, and develops content on those topics.
Before Kaufman Hall, Rob was Vice President and Editor-in-Chief at the Healthcare Financial Management Association. He previously held leadership roles at the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society and the American College of Healthcare Executives. Rob was a Lecturer at Northwestern University for 17 years.
Rob has a B.A., cum laude, from Bradley University, and an M.F.A. from the Warren Wilson College Program for Writers.